The TO BE READ Tag

Thursday, June 15, 2017




I saw book reviewers, Maddie and Bee of Heart Full of Books, doing the TBR Tag over on their Youtube channel and decided to participate in the tag. You can find the original tag HERE

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

I use my Goodreads TBR shelf for any book I come across that I'd like to read one day, but this year I've made my own list print out of books I want to read this year. I've broken the list up by months and put the books I hope to read each month for the whole year. Of course this list is constantly having to be updated based on what I actually can get read each month.

Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?

I get books in whatever format I can. I get books as prints, ebooks and audiobooks and I mostly get them from the library. Though I do have a few books from my TBR on my kindle and most of the books for this year's TBR are on shelves in my room. I'm trying to read the books I currently own before getting anymore or reading more from the library.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

I've filled out my year long TBR list based on the order of books on my shelves, and on when books are coming out if they're new releases. I'm also trying to read through the "Fablehaven" series which I'm getting as eBooks from the library. So the next book in that series goes at the top of my list each month. As for audiobooks, I listen to which ever ones are on my TBR that are available online at the time through the library.

A book that's been on your TBR list the longest


I read the first book in this series years ago when I was a teenager and absolutely loved it. For some reason I've never gotten to this one. Hopefully one day I'll make time for it.









A book you recently added to your TBR


I found out about this author and this book through Instagram recently. I love the idea of this book and hope to get to it soon.










A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover


As soon as I saw this cover I knew I had to have it. I preordered it months in advance and have it at home now. I still haven't been able to get to it though. Hopefully this month.









A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading


I saw the movie years ago after it first came out. I remember liking it, but I most likely will never read the book. Who knows.










An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for


I absolutely loved Lisa Maxwell's book "Unhooked" and I'm extremely excited to read another book by her. Hopefully this one will be just as good.










A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read but you


I have a lot of these on my list but I chose, "A Darker Shade of Magic" by V.E. Schwab. I've heard so many people talking about this book and how good it is. I hope I can get to it soon.









A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you


I've been recommended this book a lot. It's not a fictional book but still one I'd really like to read.











A book on your TBR that you're dying to read


I am in love with Marissa Meyer's writing and anything by her is an automatic add to my TBR. Her newest series (which is set to be a duology) is coming out in November and I'm dying to get my hands on it.









How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf
410 and growing


Well that's it for the tag! I hope you enjoyed reading this list and maybe found a book or two you'd like to add to your own TBR.
I won't tag anyone in particular but if you're reading this and would like to do the tag then I tag you! Be sure to leave a link of your blog post or video if you do the tag so I can see!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)