Anything But Books Tag

Thursday, April 20, 2017



A lot of bookish people are doing this tag over on BookTube but I decided that I would do it here on the blog. I figured this might be a good way for you all to get to know me a little bit better!

The tag was originally started by ReadorRot on youtube.



1. Name a cartoon that you love


I love a lot of cartoons but my favorite is "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"

I love the drawing style and the characters and stories are so fun.


2. What is your favorite song right now?












There are a few songs I've been playing on repeat lately, but my favorite out of them would have to be "Hallelujah" by Tori Kelly from the "Sing" movie soundtrack

3. What could you do for hours that isn't reading?

That's easy... I love to draw, write, sew, and crochet, and I usually binge watch Netflix while I'm doing three of those things.

4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?

I don't think there's anything I do that would surprise anyone. I'm a bit of a boring person because I spend most of my time doing the things I mentioned above, along with reading of course. But I find them a lot of fun.
I do love to ride our four wheeler when I visit my Dad's cabin and I love going out on a lake to go swimming and fishing, but I'm not sure that's surprising.

5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?

I love learning about writing techniques, photoshop and illustrator techniques, about how other illustrators create art, and I love learning about how couples have met and fallen in love.

6. What is something unusual you know how to do?

I know how to weld, but I haven't done it in several years, but I'm sure I could pick it up again if the situation called for it, which I don't see how it would.
It was something I used to do with my dad, but he hasn't done any welding in years either.

7. Name something you've made in the last year (and show us, if you can)




















This is a Deadpool sock monkey I made back in January. I have a small online business were I make sock monkeys, dolls, and other plush. You can find my shop HERE and my Facebook page HERE.

8. What is your most recent personal project?




















I think the only thing I've been working on that would be considered a personal project would be the banana split pillow I've been crocheting for the past year.
I'm following a pattern from Twinkie Chan's book "Crochet Abode A La Mode"
It's the pillow you can see on the cover.

9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows)

My mind never shuts up so I'm always thinking, even when I'm asleep I am dreaming.
I am a daydreamer so I'm often thinking up stories in my head, or thinking over a story I'm currently writing, reading, or watching. I also think a lot about things I want to draw or create. I also might occasionally think about stupid things I've said or done ten years or so ago.

10. Give us something that's your favorite, but make it something oddly specific, not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you've been studying for hours and forget to eat. Or something like that.

When I've had a rough day or my anxiety is getting the better of me I like to get a smoothie from tropical smoothie, but I also love it at any time.
When I was working as a waitress I would go and get a smoothie after work every Saturday because Saturdays were our most stressful, busy days.

11. Tell us the first thing that pops into your head

This sort of thing is hard for me because when ever anyone asks me what I'm thinking or asks me to say what pops into my head, my mind goes blank. So that's what I was thinking about.



I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me a bit more. If you haven't done this tag yet and would like to then consider yourself tagged! Make sure to link to your blog post or video if you do it so I can see!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)