Top 5 Most Anticipated Releases of 2017

Monday, January 16, 2017


There are so many great books being released this year. Here are the top five that I am most looking forward to reading, in order of release date.


"Wires and Nerve" by Marissa Meyer is her first graphic novel and takes place after the end of the "Lunar Chronicles" series.

This book is all about the android, Iko, and her adventures to rid earth of the Lunar wolf soldiers that are reeking havoc on the Earthen people.

I read the entire Lunar Chronicles series last year and absolutely fell in love. So when I heard there was going to be another book in the series I was very excited. Especially since this new book follows one of my very favorite characters.
I'm also very excited about the graphic novel format. I haven't read a lot of graphic novels so this will help me add more to my list.

This book is set to be released on 31 January and I plan on making a trip to the book store that day to get my copy.


"Caraval" by Stephanie Garber is the first book in a new duology series.

"Whatever you've heard about Caraval, it doesn't compare to the reality. It's more than just a game or a performance. It's the closest you'll ever find to magic in this world . . . "

I've heard a lot of good things about this book and the description on Goodreads really intrigues me.

I'm really looking forward to diving into this world and I hope it turns out to be as exciting as it sounds.

It is set to be released on 31 January.

"Starfall" by Melissa Landers is the second book in the "Starflight" duology.

This story takes place after "Starflight" ended but it follows one of the secondary characters named Cassia.

"Starflight" was one of my top favorite reads from 2016. As soon as I finished reading it I found out there would be a second book coming out this year.

I can not wait to get my hands on this book and see what other adventures the crew of the Banshee get themselves into.

This book is set to be released on 7 February.




"Midnight Jewel" by Richelle Mead is the second book in the "Glittering Court" trilogy.

This book takes place at the same time as "The Glittering Court" but follows the story of Mira.

"The Glittering Court" was another top favorite of mine in 2016 and I wanted this book and the third one as soon as I finished reading the first. I absolutely can not wait to see the story from Mira's perspective.

This book is set to be released on 27 June.





"The Last Magician" by Lisa Maxwell is a new stand alone novel.

Last year I read "Unhooked" by Lisa Maxwell and it became my number one favorite read of the year (not counting "Harry Potter" of course). So when I found out that Lisa Maxwell had written another novel, I knew I had to read it.

After reading the description, I am very intrigued. Fantasy is my favorite and most read genre so I can't wait to dive into another fantasy world.

This book is set to be released on 18 July.



What are your most anticipated reads for this year? Let me know down in the comments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)