January TBR

Sunday, January 8, 2017



So I've already basically mapped out all of the books I want to read each month for the year, but I know it's a very rough list. We'll see how well I can stick to it! Continue reading to see the books I plan to read in January...









This book was given to me by the author to read for an honest review. It's the second book in a trilogy and is set to be published February 21, 2017.
I've got three chapters left of this and I plan on finishing it today and putting up the review tomorrow.














This book was sent to me by the publisher for review a few months ago so this one had to go on the top of my list for this year.
It's sounds pretty interesting but I haven't read a book like it before so we'll see how it goes.













So I started this trilogy almost a year ago. I've been putting this book off for a long time because I haven't entirely enjoyed this series but I still want to finish it. I've only watched the first three movies so I have no idea how the series ends. So now it's time to find out.










What books are you planning on reading this month? Let me know down in the comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)