Booktube-a-thon 2016 To Be Read List

Monday, July 18, 2016


It is now officially Booktube-a-thon 2016! This is my first year participating and I am really excited! Read on to find out more!



Here is my TBR video where I talk about the books I'm planning to read this week. I'm not sure if I'll get to all of them or if some of them will change but I'm going to give it a try.


It's day one of the challenge and I've decided to start the day off by reading "Holes" by Louis Sachar. Then at night I'll start reading "Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli.

I am also participating in the photo challenges on Instagram! You can find me over there: @papertypeadventures

Are you participating this year? Let me know down in the comments! Also if you have your TBR video up, let me know so I can check it out!

Good luck everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)