Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Non-Bookish Websites I Love

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Top Ten Tuesday topic of the day over on the Broke and Bookish blog is: 10 Non-Bookish Websites I Love. Lately I've been spending my time on a lot of different bookish websites including Goodreads, BookTube, and Bookstagram. Some of these websites listed below may be used for Bookish purposes but are overall non-book websites :) The list is in no particular order.



1.  Netflix and Hulu: I put these both together because they're both places where I watch some of my favorite tv shows: The Andy Griffith Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, BBC Merlin, My Little Pony, Psych, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, I Love Lucy, Once Upon A Time

2. Instagram: I may or may not spend all of my time looking at books on Instagram...Okay most of the time I do...I also love to look at artist's work on Instagram. Find me here


3. Twitter: This is a website that I've just recently (within the past several months) gotten into. I first began using it for Nanowrimo. I still use it for that but I also use it for posting about books as well as my writing. I also follow authors and other book lovers. I've used it for participating in tweet chats as well. It has now become one of the websites I check every day. Find me here


4. Pinterest: Oh how I love you Pinterest. Pinterest is also known as the black hole because I get sucked in with out knowing and time has no meaning. I look up so many things on here: Quotes, writing advice/inspiration, dolls/plush, fashion, crafts, funny things, and more! Find me here
5. YouTube: So I basically use YouTube for watching people talk about books, but I also love to watch The Ellen Degeneres Show and Studio C. Occasionally I'll use it to look up movie trailers but I'm more of a tv show girl so I don't watch movies very often. Find me here



6. Flickr: I used to get on this website every single day, years ago. Now not so much, but it's still one of my favorites for sharing photos of things I make and looking up photos of dolls. Find me here



7. Deviant Art: Several years ago I was very active on Deviant Art and posted my artwork on there on a regular basis. Now my account is very dusty because I barely touch it. I do, however, occasionally get on here to look up fan art of book characters I love :) And also cosplay. Find me here

8. Google: The almighty Google knows all and I consult him on a regular basis for knowledge and photos. Sometimes he lies to me, and sometimes he promotes laziness, but I still love him.



9. Facebook: A rarely use my personal Facebook and hardly follow anyone so I'm cut off from the world (I don't really mind though). I mainly use Facebook for my handmade business, and art and writing groups that I'm in. Find me here and here


10. Nanowrimo: During the Nanowrimo months this is where you will find me. I use it for updating my writing progress, sharing bits about my writing, and connecting with other writers all over the world. Find me here



Well there you have it! My top ten (mostly) non-bookish websites that I spend a lot of time on (when I'm not reading). I hope you enjoyed reading my list! Let me know down in the comments what your favorite websites are. If you're participating in Top Ten Tuesday then be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check it out!





1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)