Review: "Winter" by Marissa Meyer

Sunday, May 29, 2016





Published:  November 10th 2015 by Feiwel and Friends

Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4

Pages: 824

Genre: YA, Sci-fi, Romance

How I Obtained this Book: I read a hardcover copy of this book that I got from my local library. I have not been asked to review this book and all thoughts are my own.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Read My Other Reviews of this Series:






"Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.
Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend—the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.
Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?" -Goodreads

I'm so happy that I finally allowed myself to take the time to dive back into the world of The Lunar Chronicles! I've been putting this fourth and final book off for quite a while because of how large it is. Even though I was enjoying the story it took me all month to finish it.

With each book in this series I have fallen more and more in love with this world and these characters. This final book was everything I would want in a series finale. It was exciting, there was adventure and peril, romance and I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next. 

I can not tell you how much I love each and every character in this series and I'm so happy with how everything ended, with the exception of one thing which I can't explain because of spoilers.

I'm so happy to find out, finally, how everything ended and sad that it's over. I'm glad that Stars Above exists and I can't wait to read more about the characters in that. Also how exciting is it that there will be a graphic novel about Iko??? She's one of my very favorites and I am way beyond thrilled that she's getting her own story!

I don't think I could fully explain my love for this series and this book. I enjoyed every single second of Winter and would highly recommend this series. I'm looking forward to reading it again and again.

Have you read The Lunar Chronicles? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let me know down in the comments!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)