May TBR

Saturday, May 7, 2016


I only have a few books planned to read right now but may add more depending on if I can get these read quickly.
Read on to see what books I plan to read in the month of May!







"Winter" by Marissa Meyer is the fourth and final book in "The Lunar Chronicles".
I've read four chapters of this book and I am already in love! I am beyond happy to be back in this world and to find out what will happen to all of the characters that I love!
This book is a little over 800 pages, which is why I'm only adding a couple other books to my list right now. We'll see how quickly I can get through this one. I know I'm going to enjoy every minute of it so I'm so excited to stay in this world for awhile.












"Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins is the second book in the Hunger Games Trilogy.
These next couple months is all about trying to finish series I've started before moving on to new series. So I'm planning on reading the next book in this trilogy. Hoping I'll enjoy this one a bit more than I did the first.















I received "The Serpent King" by Jeff Zentner in the March Owlcrate box. I'm excited to get to this book this month and hope that I will enjoy the story. It sounds so intriguing and I've heard a lot of great things about it!













"Nano What Now" by Hillary DePiano is an eBook that I've already read this month. You can check out my full review of it by going here: Review














I also plan on finishing "Spot the Difference" by Juno Dawson and "Out of the Past" by Kalinda Vazquez this month as well.

Have you read or plan to read any of these books? Let me know down in the comments! (No Spoilers please)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)