Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Bookish People to Follow on Booktube

Tuesday, April 5, 2016


The Top Ten Tuesday topic of the day over on the Broke and Bookish blog is: Ten bookish people you should follow on social media. I don't know about you but I LOVE watching videos on booktube! I love hearing other people talk about their favorite books, their reviews, and recommendations. It's my favorite way to find new books. So read on to find out who my favorite booktubers are...


This list is in no particular order. I love watching all of these booktubers and couldn't pick a favorite because they're all equally as awesome.













4. Bookables 





















Who are some of your favorite Booktubers? I'm always looking for new bookish people to follow! If you're participating in Top Ten Tuesday be sure to leave your link to your list down in the comments so I can check it out!




4 comments:

  1. I've heard of most of these awesome Booktubers. But checking out some new ones from your list. Awesome Post Tori @InToriLex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you found some new Booktubers to enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I love watching The Bookables...and she is a huge Gilmore Girls fan to boot which always helps. Nice list and I will have to check some of the others out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her! She has such a great personality! Thank you so much! I hope you found some new Booktubers to enjoy!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)