April To Be Read List

Sunday, April 3, 2016


Looking forward to reading more books this month! Read on to find out what books I'm planning to read for the month of April....


April is all about writing my rough draft for Camp Nanowrimo, but I still want to be able to read something if I have time. I've decided to pick out a few short graphic novels that I've been wanting to read as a way to immerse myself more in that genre. 

















I received an eARC copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. The premise of this book sounds amazing. I've already started reading it and am loving it so far. This book will for sure be read and reviewed this month.

Also Hoping to Get to These...









Not sure if I'll be able to get to all of these in April so we'll see. I am really excited to get into all of the stories, but my first priority will be writing my stories' rough draft.
As I read these I'll be doing reviews for them and will have more information on each one of them then.

Have you read any of these stories? What did you think? (No spoilers please) What are you planning on reading in April? Let me know down in the comments!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)