Woman Crush Wednesday: Featuring Marissa Meyer

Wednesday, March 23, 2016


Welcome to Woman Crush Wednesday where I feature a favorite female character in literature or a favorite female author. This weeks featured female is Young Adult Novelist, Marissa Meyer!





Born: in the United States


Twitter: marissa_meyer

Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction and Fantasy








I live in Tacoma, Washington, with my fiancé and our two cats. In addition to my slight obsession with books and writing, I'm big on road-tripping, wine-tasting, and hunting for antiques. I'm represented by Jill Grinberg.
CINDER, my debut novel, is a futuristic re-envisioning of Cinderella in which Cinder is a cyborg mechanic. Release date: 3 Jan 2012. -from Goodreads



I first discovered Marissa Meyer through National Novel Writing Month when she was interviewed by Grant Faulkner, the executive director of National Novel Writing Month. Her words were a huge inspiration to me to continue on with my own writing, and she seems to be an all around great person!

Meyer is the author of The Lunar Chronicles which is fast becoming one of my favorite series! You can read my reviews of Scarlet and Cress by clicking the titles. I am also very eagerly awaiting her newest book, Heartless which is set for publication in November of this year. Her books are unique, clever, imaginative, and so much fun to read. I can’t help but fall in love with the characters and their stories.

If you haven’t read her books I highly recommend them! Thank you Marissa Meyer for sharing your stories with us, I know I am thoroughly enjoying them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)