Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Books on my Spring TBR

Tuesday, March 15, 2016



Hello Everyone! I have decided to start participating in Top Ten Tuesday which is run by The Broke and Bookish

Here are my picks for spring:





1. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer: I am loving this series so far and have heard so many great things about book 3! Can't wait to find out what happens to the characters next!


2. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry: This book was included in the February Owlcrate box and it sounds very intriguing! Plus the cover is beautiful!


3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling: There are no words for how absolutely amazing the Harry Potter series is. I feel terrible that I've just started reading the series within the past year. So looking forward to reading this next book!


4. Shadow of the Queen (Once Upon a Time #2) by Daniel T. Thompson: I haven't really gotten into reading graphic novels or stories so I'm planning on testing the waters this spring. Starting with this one based on one of my favorite tv shows!


5. Out of the Past (Once Upon a Time #3) by Kalinda Vazquez: The sequel to the above book. I found out about these books through Booktubers, Bee and Maddie, over at Heart Full of Books. Can't wait to see what happens to some of my favorite characters in this book!


6. Lumberjanes #1 by Noelle Stevenson: I also found out about this one from Bee and Maddie. The artwork looks amazing and the story sounds really fun!


7. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson: From the same author as the above book and the same amazing illustrations. Hoping I will enjoy this one!


8. A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab: I have heard so many amazing things about this series and I have yet to read it. Can't wait to get started!


9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Another popular book that I have yet to read but it sounds amazing and I'm looking forward to reading it. This will also be my first time reading books by this author and if I like this one I hope to read more by her!


10. The Doldrums by Nicholas Gannon: I found out about this book when I watched a review on it by Booktuber, Jesse the Reader. He gave it a glowing review and the premise of the book sounds so fun! Plus I'm wanting to read more middle grade fiction as I hope to write for that age group.


Hope you enjoyed reading my list! Have you read any of these books? Also what is on your TBR for Spring? Let me know down in the comments!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)