March 2016 To Be Read Pile

Tuesday, March 1, 2016





I'm looking forward to a new month full of new adventures! Some of the new adventures I'm hoping to go on through the turn of a page are:





I originally planned to have Starflight by Melissa Landers be a part of my March tbr but I ended up reading it within the last two days of February. You can read my review of it here.

I'm really hoping to be able to get to all of these books but we will see if time allows it. I want to start reading more and more books each month. My main goal is to read the first three books in the list and at least start The Order of the Phoenix. I've been itching to continue on with the Harry Potter series as this is turning out to be one of my all time favorite series. After the fourth book, everything has changed and this is where things are really starting to get serious so I'm excited to move forward in the series.

Passenger will be the book I start the month out with and I've heard a lot of great things about this book, like there's time travel involved! I can't wait to get started on this one!

I'm anxious to continue on with the Lunar Chronicles by diving into Cress. I've heard that this book was a lot of people's favorites of the series so I'm excited to see what will happen to the characters next. I'm also excited to learn more about Cress! You can read my review on Scarlet here.

The Love that Split the World was the book included in the February Owlcrate box. I haven't really heard anything about this book but from the description it sounds very intriguing and I'm looking forward to getting into it and seeing what it's all about!



What books are you planning on reading in March? Have you read any of the books on my list? What did you think? (no spoilers please)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)