February Book Haul

Tuesday, March 1, 2016





I had a tiny bit of a book haul this month that I thought I'd share with you all. It includes three books plus two preorders.





The Enchanted Forest Chronicles was one of the first series that really got me into the fantasy genre. There are four books in the series and unfortunately my copy of the second book went missing so I picked up a copy on amazon to complete my series. I'm hoping to reread this series again sometime in the new future as I haven't read it in such a long time. I want to see if the series is as good as I remember.

The Love that Split the World and The Time Machine are two books that came in the Owlcrate February box. The Time Machine is a beautiful edition by RockPaperBooks. I haven't read this book since grade school and I don't remember much about it so I'm looking forward to reading it soon.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Heartless are two of my most anticipated reads for 2016 so I ordered both of these books on amazon. I got Harry Potter in hardcover and ordered Heartless for my kindle. I can't tell you how excited I am to read both of these books! I'm hoping to finish the Harry Potter series quickly so I'll be able to move onto this next book (well play) in the series!

What are your most anticipated books for this year? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)